BKNS (Sabah State Education Scholarship)
This Education Scholarship is managed by JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM DAN LATIHAN NEGERI SABAH (JPANS). This scholarship is offered to students who is native of Sabah who have high achievement in education. This scholarship is offered only once a year.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- – Malaysian citizen who hails from Sabah and the Federal Territory of Labuan and one parent of the applicant’s is native and born in Sabah and the Federal Territory Labuan.
- – Household income of RM2000 below.
- – Academic qualifications :
- – Pass SPM and obtain at least a grade C in five (5) subjects including Bahasa Melayu and related subjects with the chosen course; or
- – Obtain at least GPA 2.5 in previous semester
- – Obtained at least CGPA 3.00; or
- – Pass STPM and obtain at least a grade B in four (4) subjects related to the chosen course; or
- – Passed Matriculation with minimum CGPA 3:00
- – Pass the Foundation with a minimum CGPA 3.5
HOW TO APPLY?
- – Students can apply through the website. CLICK HERE
- – Each applicant must have ready a private email.
- – The completed application form and certified documents shall be submitted to :
Bahagian Biasiswa & Latihan,
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam Negeri,
Tingkat 3, Wisma Perindustrian, Jln Istiadat, Likas,
Beg Berkunci No.2076,
88999 Kota Kinabalu,Sabah.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED?
- – Student Identity Card
- – UCSF offer letter
- – Parents Identity card
- – Academic certificate / semester result
- – Parents payslip or salary certified formal letter for self-employed
- – Parents birth certificate
- – Student birth certificate.